Living abroad is an adventure but your US expat tax returns don’t have to be. We know that filing your US taxes while you’re away may seem daunting, but we can simplify it for you. American citizens abroad are still responsible for filing a US tax return even though your income may be excluded and possibly no tax is owed. Let our team of knowledgeable and friendly CPA’s help you…


Not quite ready but would like to receive a free guide, “Your Expat Tax Questions Answered.”

Free Guide

Are you ready to get started? Click below and you will be receive our questionnaire. One of our CPA’s will contact you to ask if you have any questions and to provide you a link to a secure portal to upload your documents.

Get started!


Vagabond tax London
Vagabond Tax is there for you worldwide via the Internet